At Professional Carriers Inc., we have a proven track record with higher than 98% on time delivery with low damage and claims history. We hire the best and we buy the latest equipment. Our tridem reefer trucks allow more payload for loads with high weight potential and our communication system ensures real-time communication, load tracking, temperature monitoring, and security. We invest in what’s important to give our customers reliable, professional service.
Safe, Reliable, & Professional
Our mission is to provide our customers with the most consistently safe, reliable, and professional service available in the refrigerated transportation services marketplace, building long-terms successful relationships that our customers can depend on.
To accomplish our mission we focus on hiring the best. The most experienced and professional drivers and owner-operators, talented staff that we train well and provide excellent, positive culture and support. Everyone in our organization is committed to excellence and professional service.
- You will receive an experienced drive who is polite, knowledgeable, and concerned with providing you a professional transportation service.
- Our management and dispatch personnel will proactively monitor shipment progress and rectify service concerns, to ensure on-time delivery.
- You will be advised if an unavoidable delay occurs by our staff calling you as early as possible. We will provide a truthful account of why your shipment is delayed and the plan we have in place to minimize the delay.
- Each time we visit your business, we will review our on-time delivery service report specific to your company. Should you be a rare customer where our service has fallen below our 98% on time goal, we will advise you of our action plan to rectify the service.
- We ensure our drivers are dedicated to providing you the most safe, reliable service in the truckload marketplace. Each driver is provided with ongoing reviews of their individual service reports and safety practices.
Get Your Copy of Our Free Checklist
Top 10 Ways to Evaluate Your Refrigerated Trucking Company